While I am a Registered Dietitian, I created this site to be my new home for sharing stuff about food, fitness and finances. My profession is in dietetics, but since I also write about various topics like fitness and finance (which I’m NOT a professional in) I’ll save us both the time and say that any information provided on this site is based on my own personal experiences, research, and opinions. Maybe once I am better adapted to this blogging world, I’ll start offering my service as professional advice. Until then, I am not liable for any information you obtain from this site.
My Comment Policy:
1. Readers are solely responsible and liable for their comments.
2. By commenting, you grant BudgetForHealth.com license to use, modify, and delete all comments.
3. Policy subject to change at any time.
4. Reader questions to my email box may be reprinted and used as the subject matter in posts.
5. I will not delete comments unless they contain any of the following:
– Link backs made by commercial sites
– Use of foul language or in a different language
– Irrelevant to the topic
– Considered to be spam
Note: Budget for health is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
More notes: There are other links and widgets seen on my site that are affiliate links, which means I receive a small compensation at no cost to you if you click through any of my links.